VIASMS – Integration of SAVA.card
One card that moved the whole financial business
VIASMS offers consumer lending services in Latvia since 2009. SAVA.card made our services even more accessible and easy to use. From now on VIASMS can offer financial security guarantee that can be carried around in your pocket every day!”Jeļena Bulmane, SAVA.card Project Development Manager
In mid-2016, VIASMS offering consumer lending services embarked an ambitious journey to expand its product portfolio. In terms of an existing business a payment card was chosen as the most cost- effective solution. Transact Pro card payment platform had an end-to- end solution packaged in attractive and easy to understand form.
- EMV Embossed MasterCard (a payment card with credit limit);
- White Label online application and account management;
- Cash withdrawal from ATM’s;
- White Label online banking system;
- Two-factor authentification process;
- 3D Secure functionality for online payments;
- Online payment system fully branded with SAVA allowing the SAVA brand to boost the visibility and strengthen client loyalty;
- Transact Pro provided consulting on design and packaging in accordance with the local and international MasterCard regulations.
Card Lifecycle Management and Customer Support
Once the card was introduced, Transact Pro provided professional service in accordance to local and international regulations, using top quality Gateway solution.
Transact Pro technical customer service department is on hand 24/7 to assist clients around the globe via chat, phone, and email at no additional charge.
SAVA.card may be used to make purchases, including online shopping protected with 3D Secure functionality, without any additional fees, and withdraw cash from ATMs all over the world. The card holders can fully manage the card online: activate and block the card, make SEPA deposits and withdrawals, keep track of the balance and view transaction history.
The application for a SAVA.card can be done online; the card is delivered by courier directly to the cardholder.