Outsource Risk Management: Concentrate on Growing your Business
To sustain our company’s positive reputation, we share a great interest in risk minimization. That’s why we use comprehensive methods for deal verification. We regularly receive information from VISA and MasterCard about fraudulent deals occurring in the Transact Pro receiving network. After processing the received data, the information about the client is logged onto a blacklist. This way we prevent any future attempts of deals using even one compromising parameter (for example card number or client’s e-mail address).
We perform full cycle fraud monitoring activities for all merchants as part of our standard procedure:
- Risk management
- Fraud prevention
- Fraud detection
- Responding to fraud
Our merchant fraud monitoring policy is available here.
What makes payments secure?
- State of the art fraud detection systems designed to reduce the risks in electronic payments and e-commerce
- Geolocation, processing history, website analysis according to MasterCard and Visa regulations, reputation check and much more to ensure your security
- Fraud advise in Merchant Area to make it easier for you to follow and reconcile. (Link to Chargeback management section)
- 3D Secure
- Hosted fields meeting latest PCI data security requirements while ensuring customization is not affected
- Card verification functionality allows you to incorporate additional verification step to ensure that clients are making payments only with previously verified cards
- The highest PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Level 1 certification, which is the key security standard within the payments industry